Wednesday, April 15, 2009

three. back.

man its been a while...

a lot has happened since the last time i blogged...went on a cruise...went through some travel difficulties getting there, but..i made it...and i had a really good time...wish I could go back, for real...

i really am only a month and some change away from graduating...man...i can honestly say I never thought I'd see the day, but...it's quickly approaching, and i think i'm ready for it...

i have definitely been on the dream's album love vs money some type of hard...it's constantly in my CD player in my car...constantly playing on my iPod...I still want to get Day 26's album, J. Holiday's album, Keri Hilson's album...i'm just in the mood for some good music now...

hmm, that'll be all for now...i have a deeper post for a later date, but i'm too tired to post it now...

No comments:

Post a Comment